SHARE, Inc. remains committed to providing affordable, independent living, to our active seniors during this difficult time. We continue to appreciate the support of the community.
S.H.A.R.E., INC. is a non-profit organization with no religious or government affiliation. We have a full time Executive Director, an Assistant Executive Director a chef – as well as a part time resident assistant and a part time maintenance manager. Our all-volunteer Board of Trustees and Directors works to ensure the fulfillment of S.H.A.R.E.’s mission.
Since SHARE is a non profit organization, there are lots of great volunteer opportunities.
- Guest Chef Program
- Garden Buddy Opportunity
- Team Building Resource for Civic Groups and Organizations
- Scouting Resource Site
- Student Community Service Site
- Supervised College Internships Available
- Bergen County Approved Community Service Site
- Board of Trustees Volunteer
- All inclusive Private Room & Board (minimum age 55)
- Solidarity with Other Seniors
- All Inclusive Utilities (incl. cable tv)
- Weekly House Cleaning
- Balanced Meals
- On Site no fee Laundry Facility
- Free On Site Parking for Residents
- Village Service Senior Bus Stop at Door
- Scholarship Assistance
Affordable Living in Ridgewood, New Jersey
S.H.A.R.E. Inc. (Senior Housing Association of Ridgewood and Environs) is a New Jersey Non Profit Organization which provides an affordable, home like environment for independent seniors within the Ridgewood community
2 Homes in Ridgewood, New Jersey!
104 Cottage Place and 130 Prospect Street
Picture yourself or a loved one living in SHARE? Submit your application online!