S.H.A.R.E., INC. is a non-profit organization with no religious or government affiliation. We have a full time Executive Director, an Assistant Executive Director a chef – as well as a part time resident assistant and a part time maintenance manager. Our all-volunteer Board of Trustees and Directors works to ensure the fulfillment of S.H.A.R.E.’s mission.
Since SHARE is a non profit organization, there are lots of great volunteer opportunities.
- Guest Chef Program
- Garden Buddy Opportunity
- Team Building Resource for Civic Groups and Organizations
- Scouting Resource Site
- Student Community Service Site
- Supervised College Internships Available
- Bergen County Approved Community Service Site
- Board of Trustees Volunteer
- All inclusive Private Room & Board (minimum age 55)
- Solidarity with Other Seniors
- All Inclusive Utilities (incl. cable tv)
- Weekly House Cleaning
- Balanced Meals
- On Site no fee Laundry Facility
- Free On Site Parking for Residents
- Village Service Senior Bus Stop at Door
- Scholarship Assistance
SHARE, Inc. remains committed to providing affordable, independent living, to our active seniors during this difficult time. We continue to appreciate the support of the community.
Affordable Living in Ridgewood, New Jersey
S.H.A.R.E. Inc. (Senior Housing Association of Ridgewood and Environs) is a New Jersey Non Profit Organization which provides an affordable, home like environment for independent seniors within the Ridgewood community
2 Homes in Ridgewood, New Jersey!
104 Cottage Place and 130 Prospect Street
Picture yourself or a loved one living in SHARE? Submit your application online!